Turbo Scout Drilling Motors
Our Turbo Scout drilling motors have established a solid reputation in North America shale drilling for strength and reliability. They are reliable because they have been designed mechanically stronger than your average drilling motor, enabling them to handle higher torque and increased weight-on-Bit. The bearing assembly can be selected based on the drilling application utilizing an innovative interchangeable bottom-end platform.
- Can be embedded with CuBIC® drilling dynamics data recorders from
- High-torque drive lines. single or double articulated for varying conditions
- Mandrel catch included in all TDI motors
- Robust and reliable through long-life radial and thrust bearings
- Stress relief to external components relieves stress at threaded connections
- Interchangeable bottom-end platform
- Diamond mud lubricated bearings
- Ball and race mud lubricated bearings
- Oil sealed bearings
- Optimized bit-to-bend length and stabilization for slide yield and neutral
- Increased weight-on-bit
- Increased reliability
- Reduced NPT
Reliable and proven design has lead to numerous pacesetter wells drilled worldwide.
First and only steerable motor with embedded drilling dynamics sensors in bit box and top sub. See CuBIC under product offerings.