Compound Angle Mud Motor
CAM SCOUT is a double stabilized compound angle motor that incorporates an internal tilted mandrel with a traditional low external bend housing to achieve high build rates. The external bend assists with steerability and toolface control while allowing the drill string to rotate at very high speeds and keep a gauged hole.
Utilizing oil-sealed bearing technology and new manufacturing techniques, CAM SCOUT is designed for vertical, curve, and lateral shale drilling applications. Various bend angles and stabilization sizes allow CAM SCOUT to be configured specifically for the application.
- High-dogleg capability
- High-surface RPM capability
- Can go from drilling the curve to drilling the lateral
- Neutral rotary build/drop tendency
- Built on proven bearing technology and driveline components
- Improved borehole quality
- Reduced vibration