Rotary Steerable Assit
Rotary Steerable Assist
Rotary Steerable Assist™ (RSA) is a mud motor designed for rotary steerable applications that incorporates high thrust capacity bearings in both on-bottom and off-bottom conditions for motor-assist rotary steerable drilling applications. The revolutionary sealing technology utilizes multiple active and redundant seals to ensure continuous sealing integrity with optimum reliability. This enables 100% of the drilling fluid to pass through the motor to the rotary steerable.
- 100% flow through resulting in no loss of flow to rotary steerable systems
- Ideal for mud operated rotary steerable applications
- Robust design to withstand rotary steerable and MWD below the motor
- High-torque drive line capable of handling higher stresses incurred from rotary steerable systems
- Designed to reduce bending stress on BHA