Turbo Scout Drilling Motors
At Turbo Drill Industries, we design motors that rise to the challenge. Our Turbo Scout drilling motors, available through Scout Downhole, have established a solid reputation in North America shale drilling for strength and reliability. They are reliable because they have been designed mechanically stronger than your average drilling motor, enabling them to handle higher torque and increased WOB.
The bearing assembly can be selected based on the drilling application utilizing an innovative inter-changeable bottom-end platform. Diamond Mud Lubricated, Ball & Race Mud Lubricated and Oil Sealed variants are available. TDI motor technology is patent protected.
Turbo Scout motors are OEM compatible for all configurations, and motor component parts can be customized for your specific needs. Because they are designed and manufactured in-house, it enables cradle to grave traceability on all parts. Motors are engineered, built, and
serviced at the same facility.
- Can be embedded with CuBIC® drilling dynamics data recorders from
- High-torque drive lines. single or double articulated for varying conditions
- Mandrel catch included in all TDI motors
- Robust and reliable through long-life radial and thrust bearings
- Stress relief to external components relieves stress at threaded connections
- Interchangeable bottom-end platform
- Optimized bit-to-bend length and stabilization for slide yield and neutral rotary tendency
- Increased weight-on-bit
- Increased reliability
- Reduced NPT
Reliable and proven design has lead to numerous pacesetter wells drilled worldwide.
First and only steerable motor with embedded drilling dynamics sensors in bit box and top sub. See CuBIC under product offerings.